- What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a small text file that, although it does not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, it stores generic information about the user on the access device, allowing the user to use the websites more quickly and efficiently.
- What are Cookies for?
The Cookies used by SP Televisão improve the performance and browsing experience of its users, increasing the speed and efficiency of response on the one hand, and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information on the other. Placing cookies not only helps the websites to recognise the user's device the next time the user visits them, but is also essential for their operation.
The Cookies used by SP Televisão, in all its websites, do not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified, only keeping generic information, namely the form or place/country of access of the user and how they use the Websites, among others.
- What types of Cookies are there?
There are two groups of Cookies that can be used:
- Permanent Cookies - these are Cookies that are stored at browser level in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used every time you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct browsing to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
- Session Cookies - these are temporary Cookies that remain in your browser's file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these Cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly necessary Cookies - These allow you to navigate the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - These are used anonymously to create and analyse statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functionality Cookies - Store user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit.
- Third-party Cookies - measure the success of third-party applications and advertising effectiveness. They may also be used to personalise a widget with user data.
- Advertising Cookies - Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to direct advertising campaigns taking into account the user's tastes, and also limit the number of times you see the advertisement, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website's organisation.
- Changes to Cookie settings
Please ensure that your computer, smartphone or tablet reflects your preference with regard to accepting Cookies. You can set your browser to alert you before accepting a cookie, or you can also choose to reject it. If you do so, please be aware that you may not be able to register on our websites, or use other functions that require registration, or the collection of information.
For more information on how to disable Cookies, please go to the Help/Help menu of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari). Acceptance of Cookies is not compulsory to access many areas of the website or our applications. However, we remind you that Cookie preferences are unique to each device and each will need to be configured to your preference.